Thursday, May 5, 2011

Finding The Most Dependable Protection To Stop Dogs In The Dog Chaser

By Chuck D Dugherty


My neighborhood in Arizona is a fairly safe one with low crime rates and friendly people. Since it is not a gated community, all sorts of animals wander around and I am deathly afraid of the dogs that roam our streets.

When I was around 8 years old, a traumatic event happened that made me want to acquire protection from dogs today. It was something that left me scarred and paranoid of any dog that comes near me.

As with all children at that age, I was out of the house and playing with other kids. I normally did not wander off too far from our apartment so when it came time to return, all I had to do was march back without riding any public transportation.

After a few steps, I caught a vicious growl somewhere near me. When I searched for the source, I found it in a massive, ferocious dog. I needed protection from dogs right then.

I ran away from the dog. He chased me for about 2 blocks and then he leapt and bit me on my right calf. He took quite a big chunk and I had to be rushed to the hospital.

Now, I relentlessly search for the perfect protection from dogs so that this incident would never happen again. I chanced upon the Dog Chaser and was sure that I had found the right one.

The Dog Chaser is an all-in-one device that ensures that no dog would ever come near me again. I can repel dogs from as far away as 40 feet with a simple push of a button. If I trigger the repel mode button, sound and light effects would activate and the dog would run away.

I approve of this gadget since I would not want to injure the dog just to keep it away from me. But this is still an effective tool that provides protection from dogs that helps me regain my own sense of power.




About the Author:



No comments: