Monday, July 4, 2011

Safeguard Yourself From Mad Dogs With The Super Dog Chaser

By Chuck K Dugherty


With so many dogs loitering around the streets in my community, I feared taking my dog out for his daily walks in the neighborhood. An incident even occurred where I almost had to bring my dog to the vet when a stray dog attacked him. This was something that I was not too happy with, and being in between the two dogs frightened me.

This was when I decided that my pet and I needed protection from dogs. I began to fear not only for my dog's safety but for my safety as well. Unfriendly dogs can attack at any moment and I did not want to be a victim of such attack. I browsed online to look at all the options that were available.

I came across various options online. Of course, I could not get all so I stuck to the one that I liked best, which was the Super Dog Chaser. This device will protect me from dogs because of the light and the noise it discharges that will immediately make them run away from me.

This protection from dogs emits a 130dB ultrasonic pulse that causes them to run off. In comparison to humans, dogs have acute hearing so that this particular sound gets to them. Dogs can hear this ultrasonic sound clearly but humans will not even hear this sound at all. The good thing about this is that I can stay protected with this device but the sound will not hurt the dogs. It will just frighten them.

The latest ultrasonic technology is what is used in the Super Dog Chaser that makes a harmless, high frequency sound, which is discomforting for dogs but not for humans. This can be employed even on dogs that are 40 feet in distance.

This safe, humane protection from dogs is also used by some to train dogs. It is great for stopping them from barking as well as stopping dog fights. This device does not cause any lifelong damage to the dog at all, making it a great choice.

The Super Dog Chaser offers various other features. It can be used as a flashlight and it is equipped with a bright LED flashing strobe light that can confuse and blind the dog temporarily. This device is powered with one standard 9-volt battery and can easily fit into anyone's palm with its size being 125 x 45 x 24 mm.

When I was thinking about getting protection from dogs, I was concerned that it would harm my dog as well. What is good about this device is that as long as it is not directed to my dog, it will not affect him at all. At least, with this, I can now defend the both of us.




About the Author:



No comments: